WHO IS BEN JAY?
I founded my first business www.primeloops.com with zero investment at age 21 in 2007.
I have taken this company from a laptop home-based 'idea' to a full-scale business and with staffed offices.
This is through my unstoppable youthful drive, social confidence, online knowledge, continued delegation, digital marketing expertise, unique branding and stellar creative direction.
I am now offering a range of consultancy services to businesses and music artists. (For full info click 'Download CV' below.)
WHAT DO I OFFER?
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
"It has been very exciting working with Ben over the last few years. He is one of the most dynamic people I know. He is a true entrepreneur who proves that it’s not only about having good ideas, it’s about building a robust team who can bring them to life. He is a very inspiring leader who gets straight to the point and makes things happen." David Klaasen (MD, Inspired Working Ltd)
"Ben is undoubtedly one of the most ambitious people I've ever met. His passion and determination has taken him to London, where the size and success of Prime Loops is evidence of not only a great business with great products, but it also demonstrates his commitment and hard working attitude. It's a pleasure to still write music and record for the successful business Ben has created." Tom Warner, Professional Musician
"Ben's knowledge of business and his willingness to advise me has been instrumental to my business growth. He has advised me in the areas of business growth, recruitment, management, and sales. And has been a massive inspiration to me." Jean Pierre (PT, Published Author and Inspirational Speaker)
- Developed www.primeloops.com, my ecommerce music download business
- Worked on Lady Gaga's 'Born this away' album
- Worked with Apple providing them with exclusive sounds for their 'Garageband' software
- Chris Brown, Skrillex, Beyonce + many more use my products
- Mentoring young startup business directors and musicians
- 4 Million page views per year
- 7 Million+ YouTube views
- 100,000+ followers (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, combined)
- 90,000+ email subscribers
- Excellence award from Music Tech Magazine
- 10/10 Reviews from numerous music & technology magazines
“Do what you love and the money will follow.” Marsha Sinetar